As Our State Representative, Kelly Will:
- Protect taxpayers by opposing tax increases
- Work to end the opioid epidemic
- Strengthen public safety
- Help small businesses grow jobs
- Oppose making Massachusetts a sanctuary state
- Fight for fair share of local aid for Taunton and Easton
Dooner is a lifelong resident of Massachusetts. She earned her paralegal certificate in applied legal studies at Boston University. Dooner has been actively involved in the Massachusetts Young Republicans and serves on their Executive Board. She is currently serving as the National State Committeewoman.